2021-2022 FINAL Winter Series Standings have been posted! Those highlighted in blue will receive your awards at the Mother's Day Race May 7-8th in Castle Rock!
Please check your points often! We welcome extra sets of eyes! If you have questions
or see a mistake, please email us at EnterMileHi@gmail.com and in the subject line please put "POINTS" that way we can pull them out and research quickly.
Things to keep in mind when viewing standings:
1. Some are multiple pages long, please scroll down. Most browsers allow you use
Ctrl F to search your name. Make sure you check for multiple pages.
2. Members are tracked by Rider and get points on the fastest time of the race when
entering multiple horses in the same class, unless it was requested on the membership form to be tracked by Horse. The only exception is the Novice Horse in which points are tracked on the same Horse and Rider combo!
3. Members are awarded participation points even if they did not place; except in the case of a broken pattern or riders who deliberately pull up (slowdown and don't make an honest effort to complete their run). Participation points are also awarded for hit barrels in the D in which the time would have been.
4. Novice Horse Class - is a 3D class with a full then half split.
5. Youth Class - this class awards points in a 3D based on full second splits.
6. Open Class- While some races may pay out prize money on a 5D depending on number of entries (151+ we pay on a 5D), points are applied strictly on a 4D (1/2 second splits). It is possible for a rider to win $$$ in the 5D but receive 4D points for that same run.
7. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions! Email us at email@example.com. We are here to answer your questions and provide explanation for your concerns.
8. Those that are in the standings in multiple "D's" on the same horse will finish the year in the D they have the most points in; regardless of award placing. You may not finish in multiple D's on the same horse.
9. Standings will be "cleaned" after the last race of the year (Labor Day) and those in multiple D's will be dropped from the D they have the least amount of points in. Then Standings will be finalized. You will be given adequate time to review the points for corrections, etc.
Again, we welcome double and triple checks .... as you can see there are A LOT of data points ... our eyes get crossed. So, please let us know if you see something that needs corrected!
2021-2022 WINTER SERIES STANDINGS
September 24th, 2021 - March 31, 2022
Click the link below to preview the standings of your choice.